Tuesday 8 January 2013

Drum Dictionary Launch




I think the classic line is that writing is “never finished, merely abandoned”. And so I've reached the stage with my drum terms dictionary when I must put aside my editor's pencil and launch my offspring into the world.
In the end, I collected nearly 550 terms. I had no idea it would come to that, even with only a few token rudiments. I've done enough explaining in the intro so I'll let you get that part of the story from there. (I want to add some navigation controls but my html skills are a bit rusty.)
I haven't decided whether I'll offer a printed version, although I've had a number of requests for a book version.
In the meantime, enjoy. I hope it brings you as much enlightenment as it brought me by doing the research.


http://www.frugal-wine.com/drumyoda/drumdict.html
-rb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home